Tuesday, December 2, 2014


Dec 2, 2014 — Dear friends,
I hope that you are doing well. Unfortunately nothing has happened since the last time I wrote to you. I'm still in Central Jail of Dubai. After many failed attempts of trying to reach his Highness with my request for pardon, I hope now that with your help of sharing my message through the following video I will reach my purpose to get my voice heard. So as a last hope,,,
Me, my father, my mother and my babysister will be forever grateful if you could share this video to as many as possible.
God Bless You All,
Farzan Athari




دوستان عزیز درود
متأسفانه اتفاق خاصی‌ در این اواخر برای من نیفتاده است و من همچنان در زندان مرکزی دوبی‌ هستم.
بعد از تلاشهای فراوان و ناموفق من برای درخواست عفو از شیخ دوبی‌، امیدوارم این بار با کمک شما صدای من به گوش مسئولین برسد.
.......بنابرین، آخرین امید من
پدر و مادرم و خواهر کوچکم از شما خواهش می‌کنیم که این پیغام ویدیویی را با دوستان و عزیزانتان به اشتراک بگذارید.
با احترام و تشکر فراوان
فرزان اطهری






منبع : 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

Video

Popular Posts

Our Facebook Page